Have Something to Say?
Consider Guest Posting For Distressed Loan Advisors
While the main service I offer relates to SBA Offer in Compromise, I also write about all the different facets of entrepreneurship. That’s where you come in.
I’m looking for high quality posts on the following business topics:
- Starting a niche service business
- Actionable tips and tricks for growing a small business
- Lessons learned from owning/running a small business
- Unique insights about topics that small business owners struggle with. Can be networking, marketing, SEO, link building. The more granular, the better.
- Testing business ideas
- Dealing with failure of a business
- Debt settlement
- Legal issues that business owners face
If you want to write about something other than the above that’s business related, I invite you to pitch it to me as long as it somewhat relates to the theme of entrepreneurship or running a small business.
- 100% original, not published elsewhere (now or in the future) content.
- No spun articles.
- Minimum of 800 words.
- Articles should showcase your personality. Readers want to hear your voice, so I’m not looking for fact-based “book reports”.
- One do-follow link per article, plus one in the author bio. Links within the article must be relevant and useful to the reader.
- I do not charge to publish content, but in exchange, expect compelling content that brings value to my readers.
Ready To Pitch Me?
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Guest Post Pitch”
- Please pitch 3 article ideas for me to consider.
- Please send 2 samples of previously published writing, or if you haven’t been published yet, 2 general writing samples (please paste into body of email).
Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to hearing from you!