Our Services and Fees
CASE EVALUATION for all loans, including EIDL Loans (30 Minutes – $250)
The $250 fee will be credited to any other consulting services (i.e. you’ll get $250 off those fees), should you choose to purchase them (Premium EIDL Audio Course excluded).
I’ll review your situation, and advise what your options are based on your specific circumstances.
The case evaluation fee is charged for all SBA loan types and circumstances. Due to the high number of inquiries I receive, I unfortunately do not offer free phone consultations, nor can I respond to emails with “just one quick question”.
Schedule an evaluation here:
Free EIDL Audio Course (20+ Minutes)
Covers 6 common EIDL default questions that I get from borrowers.
Premium EIDL Audio Course (90 Minutes – $150)
- 90+ Minutes of audio answers 20+ common EIDL questions
- 36-page Supplemental Guide
- Email support from DLA founder Jason Milleisen to answer any lingering questions that you have about your EIDL.
Questions Answered in the Premium EIDL Audio Course:
1) What is a Personal Guarantee, did I grant a personal guarantee, and what are the implications? (30 mins, 52 seconds)
2) Are EIDL loans forgivable? (4 mins, 23 seconds)
3) What is the process of applying for an EIDL hardship deferment? (3 mins, 39 seconds)
4) Can I go to jail if I don’t repay my SBA EIDL loan? (2 mins, 37 seconds)
5) Will the SBA force my business to close? (4 mins, 18 seconds)
6) What collateral did I pledge? (4 mins, 52 seconds)
7) Is Bankruptcy an option? (5 mins, 23 seconds)
8) Can I sell my business if I have an SBA EIDL loan? (4 mins, 2 seconds)
9) Will SBA restructure my loan? (2 mins, 20 seconds)
10) Can I pay down my EIDL to less than $200K to void the personal guarantee? (1 min, 43)
11) Should I close my business? (4 mins, 27 seconds)
12) Should I focus on my regular SBA loan or my SBA EIDL loan? (2 mins, 4 seconds)
13) What are steps if my business closes but no personally guarantee? (2 mins, 49 seconds)
14) Can I sell my business and transfer the EIDL loan or personal guarantee? (3 mins, 3 sec)
15) Can I settle my EIDL loan if I offer them cash today? (2 mins, 45 seconds)
16) Will an EIDL loan be on my personal credit? (2 mins, 46 seconds)
17) Are there any benefits to selling my business? (3 mins, 8 seconds)
18) What if I get a 1099 from the SBA? (2 mins, 32 seconds)
19) What if I didn’t take the EIDL through a separate legal entity? (1 minute)
20) What happens if my loan is referred to the US Treasury Department? (4 mins, 45 seconds)
BONUS: Exactly what Jason would do if he had a personally guaranteed EIDL loan that I could not afford to repay. (5 mins, 35 seconds)
Click Here to Purchase Audio Course (Get 50% off if purchased with a Case Evaluation).
Free EIDL Audio Course (20+ minutes) – I’m slowly migrating EIDL consulting over to my new site called “EIDL Loan Advisors”, and that’s where you can listen to the free version of the course.
SBA Offer in Compromise CONSULTING for all loan types EXCEPT EIDL loans (book Case Evaluation for EIDL).
Full Service OIC Consulting: $2500 Upfront plus 5%* of Amount Forgiven (Fee Capped at $20K).
*10% if the loan balance is less than $100K.
I’ll guide you through the entire process, and will remain available until the matters is resolved. The ultimate goal is an approved OIC. No hourly billings.
I will work with you to prepare your OIC package. I’ll conduct an initial interview to determine eligibility, send you a checklist of required items, and review all documentation.
Revise your draft of the PFS (SBA Form 770) in order to ensure it’s complete and accurate, adding addendums where needed.
I will draft the SBA OIC (SBA Form 1150) that you can submit to your lender/SBA. I do not handle communications with your lender/SBA.
Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.